Apply to Speak at EduTECH
Each year EduTECH features more than 300 of the most innovative, influential and inspirational education speakers.
If you know someone who belongs on the EduTECH stage, or if you belong there yourself, we want to hear from you.
Whether you are a world-famous author or an every-day-teacher with an interesting story to tell, every application will be considered.
- Application deadlines open till 31st October 2016. However, since we run two large annual education events per year, we do consider Speaker Applications all-year round. As we usually publish our agendas 6-8 months prior to each event, so it's best to apply as early as possible.
- Vendor presentations are rarely accepted. We are primarily looking for practical and engaging 'end users', presenters who are vendor-agnostic and sales-pitch free. In the vast majority of cases, we do not pay speakers. However, we sometimes cover travel and accommodation costs, plus we offer a VIP pass to attend the event, plus offer discounts for your close colleagues.
- We do not charge speakers to speak.
- Presentations should be approx. 20-25 minutes long, including 5-10 minutes of Q&A.
- ACEvents is working hard to implement 50:50 speaker gender equality across all our education events.
Benefits of Speaking:
- Complementary VIP 'all access' pass
- 10% discount to your colleagues to join you at EduTECH
- Complementary Gala Dinner ticket
- Exposure and career development in front of 100's , in not 1000's of colleagues
- On-going exposure on Ed-TV
- Share the stage with some of the world's most admired educationist
- Your chance to make a difference!
- An additional benefit of speaking at EduTECH is that - with your permission - your presentation may be hosted on our EduTECH TV site which is viewable around the world for many months after the live event.
Privacy Disclosure: We will not disclose personal information about you to anyone outside EduTECH without your consent.
Note to Vendors: In order to maintain the neutrality and credibility of EduTECH, speakers from the vendor community are very rarely accepted for main agenda sessions, however we do reserve a few special speaking times as part of our sponsorship packages.