EduTECH has up to 15 heavily subsidised Start-up Pods available within the exhibition for small Australian start-ups that meet the approval of the EduTECH team, as well as the criteria below.
In addition, as part of our commitment to the start-up community, we also have a limited number of FREE Pods. (approved at the discretion of the organiser)
This is an excellent opportunity to learn about the education ecosystem as well as meet investors, venture capitalists, angels, government officials and potential customers, as well as network with fellow start-up entrepreneurs.
- Less than 7 employees
- Revenue <$500K p.a.
- Less than 2 years in business
- Must be an educational technology driven product/service/solution
- Solution must be market-already
- Never exhibited at EduTECH before
- 1m x 1m stand (Pod) with lighting and carpet
- 1 x lockable Counter
- 1 x bar stool
- Company name on stand signage (top panel)
- 60 word listing in the EduTECH event app and online directory
- Logo and link featured on the EduTECH website
- 2 exhibitor passes
Subsidised Start-Up Package: $1,000 +GST
Public Liability Insurance*: $110 +GST
* All exhibitors need to provide a $20 million public liability cover certificate for the period of the exhibition to meet venue requirements. Alternatively, this can be purchased via the EduTECH organisers, Association and Communications Events.
Apply to be part of the Start-Up Zone